GOLF IN BUENOS AIRES AND CÓRDOBA
Arrival at Ezeiza International Airport (Buenos Aires). Specialized staff that will take you to the hotel in private transfer will receive you. In the afternoon, "City Tour" in Buenos Aires where you will discover the most attractive places of this nice city.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer in private charter to Martindale Country Club. It is one of the nicest and modern courses in Argentina. It combines in a nice blend the American design with the traditional English style, both carved in a dramatic wood of cypresses, cedars, oaks and pine trees.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer in private shuttle to Olivos Golf Club. It’s a 27-hole old golf course. American style and considered among the best of the continent, ranked top-100 among the best courses outside US by Golf Digest. This Golf Course will host the World Amateur Championship in 2010. The Club is located 30 kilometers away from downtown Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at hotel. Free Day. At night Tango Dinner show in one of the most recognized places of Buenos Aires.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer in private charter to Buenos Aires Golf Club. Hosted various events such as the Argentine Open in 1994, Andes Cup in 1994 and in 2000 received the EMC World Cup, where Tiger Woods won the event with David Duval as his partner.
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer in private shuttle to Jockey Club Argentino. Many call it the masterpiece of architecture designed by Allister Mackenzie, one of the more important and famous golf course designers, who has designed also Augusta National. It is only 25 minutes from downtown Buenos Aires, is well known for its big inverted dish shape greens protected by big side bunkers.
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Buenos Aires Airport. Direct flight to Cordoba (1 hour). Free afternoon.
Breakfast at hotel. Golf day in La Cumbre Golf Club. This course, just beside the hills, will offer you the nicest landscape plus an interesting golf test. Its famous 12th hole, measuring only 66 yards, is the shortest par 3 in Argentina. It’s small and hard to read greens will test your short game.
Breakfast in the hotel. Golf Day in Potrerillo de Larreta. This brand new course, opened in 2005, will astonish you with its fantastic views of the Sierras de Cordoba. Called to be one of the best courses in South America, an unforgettable experience.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Cordoba City. Private City Tour or a visit to the Jesuit Ruins are highly recommended.
Breakfast at hotel. Golf day in Cordoba Golf Club, home course of the US Open champion Angel “El Pato” Cabrera who won the Masters at Augusta 2009
. This American style golf course, kept in optimum condition, will be the fantastic end for your golf trip. After play, private transfer to Cordoba Airport and direct flight back to Buenos Aires.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Buenos Aires. Transfer to Ezeiza International Airport (Buenos Aires).
* If the customer is willing for more golf, we have availability in the best courses in the Buenos Aires area, only 40 minutes away from downtown.
* Please consult for extra green fees or alternative golf courses and hotels.
- All Private transfers in-out Airports - Hotels.
- All Private transfers in-out golf courses – Hotels.
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast included in Buenos Aires.
- City Tour in Buenos Aires.
- Tango Dinner Show with wines in Buenos Aires. (Include transfer in-out).
- 4 Green Fees in Buenos Aires (Martindale CC, Olivos Golf Club, Buenos Aires GC and Jockey Club).
- Flight Buenos Aires – Cordoba – Buenos Aires.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast included in Cordoba.
- 1 Green Fee in Cordoba Golf Club.
- 1 Green Fee in Potrerillo de Larreta Country Club.
- 1 Green Fee in La Cumbre Golf Club.
- Caddie or Golf Cart (all golf rounds).
- Practice balls (all golf rounds).