Masters Tournament: premium package
Let’s Golf Argentina takes you to Augusta National to watch the most famous Golf Event.
Masters Golf Package:
• Accommodations for 4 guests in a private home located 7 miles from Augusta National.
• Arrive on Sunday, April 3, 2011, and depart on Saturday, April 9, 2011.
• Premium beer and snack set-up in the home upon arrival.
• One (1) golf foursome at Mt. Vintage Plantation on Wednesday, April 6, 2011.
• One (1) golf foursome at The River Golf Club on Thursday, April 7, 2011.
• Use of four (4) 2011 Masters Practice Round Tickets on Monday, April 4th and Tuesday, April 5, 2011.
• Use of four (4) 2011 Masters Tournament Day Badges on Friday, April 8, 2011.
• Daily reserved valet parking across the street from Augusta National.
• On-site coordination of the program (a staff member will be in daily contact with the group).
• Security staff that patrols all rental homes on a 24 hour basis.
• Pre event planning and post event follow-up.
• All fees and taxes.
PACKAGE PRICE: $3,620.00 Per Person (based on 4 total guests)
All packages are subject to available and not guaranteed until a contract is signed and a deposit paid. Add 5% for payment by credit card.
- Let’s Golf Argentina and The 2011 Masters [gallery]For 2nd year in a row LETS GOLF ARGENTINA has...
- Argentine Angel Cabrera wins first Masters Title and 2 Major Championship In 2007 Angel Cabrera gave to our golf one of...
- Citroen launched the DS3 with a Golf Tournament in Mar del Plata Thursday 27th at “La Catedral” (Playa Grande course at Mar...
- Panamericano Corporate Golf Tournament Last Thursday 25th we finished our 11th Golf Corporate Outing...
- Andres “Pigu” Romero wins Argentine Masters For the second time in his career (first time in...
This entry was posted on Viernes, Febrero 11th, 2011 at 15:09 and is filed under General, Golf Competitions, Golf History, Golf Tour, Golf Vacations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.